BMS will provide our customers with compassionate care, quality equipment, and exceptional customer service.
To be the most respected national provider of home medical equipment and services by maintaining the utmost quality and professionalism.
Code of Ethics
- To promote actions that build trust with our customers and public officials.
- To provide prompt, reliable, and effective home care products and services appropriate for each individual’s needs, health and safety.
- To serve each individual without discrimination on the basis of any characteristic prohibited by law.
- To instruct each individual, and/or caregiver, in appropriate self-management and operation of the equipment and services provided.
- To explain fully and accurately to each individual and/or caregiver their rights and responsibilities with regard to home care products and services.
- To protect the confidential nature of each individual’s health care records and to not disclose information in the record except as permitted by law or regulation.
- To employ staff that has been screened through references and who continue to improve their knowledge and skills in the provision of home care products and services.
To comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- To respect and support patient freedom of choice.
- To act in good faith.
- To be honest, truthful and fair to all concerned.
- To follow good business practices, and to represent available services and products accurately.